Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lineage 2 - A grade sets

Lineage 2 - A grade sets

Hi, when I checked last time my screenshots archive shrinked greatly. This is good thing, because I'll save some space on my HDD, and a lot of time backuping it. It's not that importnat to backup it every time, or keep it any longer. Because of weight all those images / movies / maps, all related to Lineage 2 stuff are going to be posted here since I do want to keep them and it is fun watching that old stuff . Memories of old clan mates returns! :D

'Old stuff'

Maybe it is not that old - oldest things have just a few years, some screenshots have are from last year. But you know what I mean, in Lineage 2 time is different (How was that? Every 15 minutes real life are 1 L2 hour? - just kidding :))  I am talking about how quick new chronicles are comming in, and with them always new locations, items, quests, monsters... when all of those stopped to be fun anymore?

Today, I will post a pack with images with A grade sets, where you can check how every a grade set look like on every race or sex.

Those are not mine, I've downloaded them few years ago and was keeping them till today. Don't know if they are still in web, so... here they are :)

OMG, I loved times where A grades (normal s-grades too) were top Lineage 2 items. There's a beauty in 'simple' design. And saying simple I mean 'those' sets comparing to nowadays top sets.




Dark Crystal Heavy Armor set


Dark Crystal Light Armor set


Dark Crystal Robe set


Majestic Heavy Armor set



Majestic Light Armor set


Majestic Robe Armor set


Nightmare Heavy Armor set


Nightmare Light Armor set


Nightmare Robe Armor set


Tallum Heavy Armor set


Tallum Light Armor set

Tallum Robe Armor set

No comments:

Post a Comment