Saturday, January 30, 2016

Interlude Drop Calculator

Hello Lineage 2 Fans! Recently, in one of my last posts I was writing about Drop calculator for Lineage 2, well this time I would like to show you another one!

Presenting to you one of my first projects related to Lineage 2, it is the database application made few years ago. It is a very simple drop calculator created just for Interlude chronicle. It was never finished and I guess it never will be. I'm leaving it as it is.

I think it have some nice features, so if you are into Interlude Chronicle then you should definitely check this out.

Interlude Drop Calculator


Interlude Drop Calculator


Interlude Drop Calculator


Please visit http://l2exp.mmosy.pl

FEATURES:

Like I already wrote... it was created for Interlude Chronicle but it have also some Goddess of Destruction updates. On l2exp.comlu.com You will find:


Please visit l2exp.mmosy.pl for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment