Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Last old screenshots, and comming new Interlude server


This is last post with a pack of my old gameplay Lineage 2 world screenshots. I hope you were enjoing them as much as me... a lot of great memories came back. :)

From this day I will publish much much less posts, hopefully one for a week.

Since new DN Interlude server is going to be live on 15th of January, and I got already invitation from my old clan mate, I think I'll try this out, so maybe new materials will come too. :-)

I wish you all a great evening, and see you in game! Bye!

























Game without GMshop is hard, so in longer perspective crafter is very helpfull.





This screen is kind of a funny story.

When I create my first undercover test treasure hunter,I was hoping to explore all hard to reach places, and see those most famous epic bosses Like Valakas and Anthars. I decided to go to its lair and first time see how it's looks like. :D

What I should know before that trip? Firstable I won't see him because at the end of Lair of Antharas there is actually only a teleport, and to use it I need quest item. Other thing is he could be already killed...

Anyway every noob learns on his mistakes (or at least should be), and luckily I wasn't there alone... xD



No comments:

Post a Comment