Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bug with doubled HP

Today I will tell about 2 bugs. They are not very spectacular, but hey its still fun, right? :P Most of you, probably will never experience early chronicles on L2J servers... :) Hope you will enjoy, just like me.





Bug with 18 k HP

Maybe I am totally wrong here, but with unknown reasons my HP limit drastically rais for about 2 times.

Well two times if I count actuall buffs. from about 10k (Condition Buff, Song of Vitality, Chant of Spirit), to over 18 k health points (18.410 HP)!

It happend to me like 2 or 3 times. Once for sure on mine Bishop / Warlock (screens are below), and second time on my lovely archer - Howkeye / Palladin (probably have screeens somewhere, or they might be posted already, have to look for it). In both cases it was quite a nice supprice, especially it always was during some mass pvp. Weird its happened only to me, and sadly it was always only for a few minutes, but me and two other healers were wonderment. :D

Wow, just imagine how powerfull I could be if i actually discover what causes that bug, and what I could do with it... :D That would be helpfull.












Giran siege. Gathering people


Rare view. We had on server only few red weapons, and half of them were no-grades (rewards from GMs for events).



Almost a week of collecting AA.


Bug with wrong holding weapon pose.


I think Anakim is one of the best transformations in Lineage 2.


Budynios is dead. RIP.

Always lack of luck... :(




 Little better.




Owned by Orfen. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment