Friday, January 3, 2014

Gipsy's curse, couse you have no idea who is sitting on the other side


Firsable, the title. I though it would be great and interesting title, so here it is. What the hell I am talking about? Check 2nd screen below. I think conversation is quite fun, especially course didn't worked, at least yet... :D

Post title, and conversation reminds me of hundreds chats with unknown persons met in Lineage 2 world. Sometimes it was casual friend - friend chat, sometimes chat involving whole clan or alliance. Sometimes someone with bad habbit of crying after lost pvp, other time some scamers.

Lately I was spending some time on pvp high rate private server, I must say this was not a very big server - more or less 200 players online on daily basis, but players I met there were absolutely awful. I can understand that not everyone want or have time to tell something about server where he is spending ost of his time, and answer few simple questions.

I am not super annoying, and I really like to play alone.

I hate those 'pro' underage players who can't spell simple words, but for telling bullshits about someone's mothers are first.

How about some respect? You have no idea who is sitting  on the other side, so simple answer would be enough, or just tell you have no time atm.

Loosing my great mood... and its lost.






Fun with EWC.


Double char bug. Sometimes it happens during loging, reloging etc, but I bet you have never seen more then 2 the same characters. Check one of my previous posts (multiple character clones bug).




Arrow in my belly. :)



I am enchanting my Heavens Divider +5 (5/6)... and it's gone.



It's good thing to have friends in game. Sometimes you can use them!



Need list of top B-Grade weapons for retail (Mimir's Elixir) quest?








No comments:

Post a Comment