Thursday, December 12, 2013

Devastated Castle & random Treasure Hunter / Prophet screenshots

Today I am adding another pack of my old Lineage 2 screenshots. 90% of them are with my first sublassed character. (Dragon-Network subclassed). Since all on this server comes about those subclasses stuff and I could not get horn via quest, I've decided to trade almost all my items for this. I remember I gave about 4 A-grade sets and few weapons for it, now that price might not look great but back then A-grades were top items.

In Lineage 2 world where were a lot of players horn was only for chosen ones :D It was pretty hard to get one, but when you finally got it your character get great boost, and advantage over other players without it.

Things that made me like this game so much, were stuff where you had to give a lot of patience to get something and when you finally got it you had time to be happy about it.If you ask me, and we are talking about MMO games like Lineage 2, I hate those where anyone gets everything at the begining. What is the point of the game if at the end you can be only as best as every other?

That is why I hate new chronicles. When I was starting I knew I'll have to do a lot of very difficult and long quests to make character playable With new chronicles, when they change ie Nobless quest for few clicks and every support could make it, so what is even the point of those clicks? Why dont go a step forward and make those 'unique' skills autolerned... :/

This in only mine point of view, so don't take it too serious. :)

So, below are screenshots of my favourite Treasure Hunter / Prophet character. For very long time I was running in A-grades only  even if there was already newer chronicle with better items. I didn't had that much time for playing.




Devastated Castle Throne


Do you guys remember off-hand daggers? It looks very cool. :D


Longhorn Golkonda is about to spawn.


I get quest horn with retailed Blade Dancer. That was quite a nice supprice because I was without buffs. Luck. :D


Nightmare Heavy looks great.




That moon.




Just married.













Core's room entrance.


No comments:

Post a Comment