Monday, December 23, 2013

Scam with interpersonating friend




Funny bug, I think it is not that rare, but sometimes it just making me laugh. What the heck it's doing there, eating leafs? :P







Golkonda event.


Scam with impersonate friend or clan member.

One time, some guy was trying to scam me and my clan mates. He used a very known technique with creating a character with nick most similar as original as possible. In this case I was safe couse that wasn't first time someone trying that on my. I known original HumanKiller, and I known that his primary language, like mine and whole my clan, was polish.

Anyway what he was trying to do is impersonate under my clan mate, original nick was HUMANKILLER wth typo: HumanKiller. What scamer does was HURNANKILLER, typo: HurnanKiller.

HumanKiller and HurnanKiller looks almost the same with the font used in L2 client (you can check it in previous screenshot, both nicks are there).

What else is suspicion there? Some guy is asking if I am AFK, and then told me to wait. Few seconds later someone is trying to scam me. So this might be the same guy.





PK on Naga.




Sharing a drop.

One time bug with inventory lock.














Baylor.







No comments:

Post a Comment