Sunday, December 8, 2013

Epic raid Screenshots - Antharas, Frintezza

Epics Screenshots - Antharas, Frintezza

Hi, today I'll share a pack of over 30 screenshots from Epic Raids like Antharas and Frintezza.










Antharas. As always not really happy about visitors. :) I must say animation when it's appear is great.



Look at the scale - Antharas -> players. It's some big fu***r.









Best Angel Slayer on server, at least for a while... It was +16, and later that guy on screen broke it, trying to make it higher. :)












Pilots Hat.


My amazing buff-station Warcryer / Sword Singer. 80/80, 3rd/3rd, Noblessed.


One of bests supports ever - Prophet / Blade Dancer. 80/80, 3rd/3rd.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro . I know this post was long time ago but I was driving my car and I played music and for any reason "talking island song" starts to play then I shared a video with my friends and I came to google just to reaches some pics from L2 , then I saw one of your photos and I said to myself heey something is different here... these skills look familiar... I know this server I can't be wrong!! I went to your website and boom it was right! It is Dragon-Network I know this server like I-dragon I was playing it like 15 years ago (my favorite one!) But this is not all, I started to watch all your photos and boom! Again haha I saw there an old friend (Nitopami) I played with him for years! But I lost his contact. My question is , is it possible get a contract with Nitopami? His name is Tony like me his first PJ was Piskal. I was playing nightmare x30 for years and I was in his clan (Katamatan) for years as well... well thanks for those photos! Good memories. I hope you can read this post. See u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tony, thank you for your lovely comment! This blog was about getting forgotten, but then BOOM! You are here leaving many posititive feelings about our favourite server! I remmember NITOPAMI, that guy was pretty crazy about L2. :D Unfortunately I am not able to help you to reach him. Have you tried via old DN forums? DN started some new stack sub server so I sure they are still working.

      Take care!

      Delete