Tuesday, December 17, 2013

High rate fun

Few days ago, after writing over 35 posts here with many cool screenshots I've decided to have some fun again on some high rate Lineage 2 High Five server. Well actually few weeks ago I got an e-mail from one of my old servers that they are reactivating and 'waiting for me'. :D I played there for a few days, trying to join some automatic events, have some pvp, but I must say this server was dead.

I started with WL (for farm) and HE (for pvp), which was not a good choise, where 70% of the server were daggers, and all events I tried to join were mostly aborted because of lack of players.

Lets say in one event there were two teams 5/5. Event on whole server and 10 players joined, jzzs.

So, the most fun giving thing on that server was farming, and enchanting... :/ (I did like 3 elegia sets+16, 3x Recurved Throne Bows +16, and 4x Mamba's Edge+16). And that was that, have enough of it for another few weeks maybe months.
























No comments:

Post a Comment