Saturday, December 14, 2013

Few old Lineage 2 screenshots


Wow, I've found another great pack with very old Lineage 2 times. Those are from time where I was playing very active with my Prophet/Treasure Hunter. Also you can see here my first Spellsinger :P NOthing special here, but still cool memories.





Why she is holding dagger? Let's start from the begining... in Lineage 2 there was a time, it was some of the very early chronicles, and it's probably something betweet C4 and Interlude. Anyway there were two kinds of chests - Treasure Chest and Box Chest. Well they are now too but it had a different names in game, so without any patch you could say which is attacking chest and which is real holding treasure chest with enchants.

Now Chests and boxes are under same name: Treasure Chest and you can't say without special patch if this is chest or box. No matter.

So in early C4 chronicle I made Spellsinger because of it's great nukes and fast skill reuse. You might not now but if you was able to make enough damage to the box in some very short period of time you could 'open' that chest wihout Unlock skill, or huge pack of Thief Keys. That was actually quite a nice fun, where you could go with your spellsinger and open chests just with your skills.

So what for I made this spellsinger? It was another great idea to easily make some extra adena, like TH, opening chests for enchants, in other way then usual.

What I remember, I was runing all day on Cementary, on some very low level (she was prepared for c grade enchants) and had a lot of PvP fighting for those against daggers. And on that level they had no easy life with me. I had karmian set and I belive homunkulus + a + 5 or something like that, agains daggers with hardly couple of rings, earrings, mously in Theca top, theca bottom and other random stuff. So not counting advantage over items, but also that Sleep was very effective, (much shorter time casting and reuse), but also slows, poison from Ice Dagger, and very strong nuke...  And dagger on equal level had almost nothing against. They didn't had those rushes, sand bombs, jump after your back, but just 2 stabswhere one works only from behind  (both with nice power), bleed, fake death , and dash. (I'm talking about skills, and not atack speed, atack power, critical power/rate, couse on buffs it was actually something).


But like i said before that was a lot of fun. On that medium levels (about 56) in old Chronicles mages were very over powered against melee fighters. :D









I was trying a lot of adena making methods. I even had a spoiler :D



My old alliance.










I belive it was one of my first Atharas. Too bad my clan was too late and I had to watch him from the ground but anyway Antharas' Lair is huge, and when I first saw Antharas itself, I was like 'ITS HUGEEE!'





No comments:

Post a Comment