Friday, December 13, 2013

My own L2 server

Yay, today I found a directory with few screenshots made on my local-private L2J server. You should totaly check it out, couse if you weren't a GM on your own server then you dont know nothing... Just kidding, as a GM you might have a lot of fun but for very short period of time.

Best GM's skills? Well from all summoning any monster/epic RB/NPC/RB, and making any item with almost any enchant you want, GM's speed, god mode, banning, teleport anywhere, add any skills to chosen character, level up with commend, spawn adena, etc. it is hard to choose one. There is few very interesting and fun commends like '/kill', which kills every targeted monster, dont know about other players, because I was there all alone (forever alone T_T), but it's pretty handy thing. :D



I've just decided to become a hero :)






Having fun with hero weapons.

















Look at mine jewelery, looks like I'm still missing few Epics... hm... I'm GM I'll spawn them later. :D
Oh and look I have skills from Tyrant/Destro/Prophet/Blade Dancer :D









Those A-grade items from Valakas looks just silly. :))































No comments:

Post a Comment