Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Soloing Epics

Hi! Have you ever heard of killing epic Raid Boss all alone? Without GM's powers, and with items with about +6-10 enchantment. Well while I was playing Lineage 2, there were few very great chronicles for orcs.

Boost from Frenzy + Zealot taken from Destroyer, and high attack speed from Tyrant's Fist Fury + Bizon Totem  which was giving maximum Critical Rate (I had equal 500) was insane on single class official character. Imagine now Orc with both Tyrant and Destroyer class, character which combine skills from both classes. You could use at the same time Frenzy, Zealot, Bison, Fist Fury, Rage and all of them working with all kind of weapon.

This is recipe of how make epic movies about pro owners in Lineage 2. There is a lot of cool movies in YT about orcs running all over a spot with bow on frenzy and zealot  taking down all whos showed up in single shot, but all of them were created in older, (IMO) better, funnier chronicles.

I quit Lineage 2 few months after it's become 'Truly Free', because of course I had to try it out.  You know new chronicle, a lot of people in starting village, events, official server and all great thing what comes with offiicial server.

I remember I've created dwarf, and I was asking myself where da faq exp now, I've decided to go to place where I was always exping dwarfs when I was before 5th level - Dwarf's Village. Just after I left peace zone I had a great pvp with two other dwarfs. It's took a while but I think they had lover level then me... :D

Let's go back to topic, so Solo Epics? In mygreatest Lineage 2 times all I could kill from Epics were Core and Orfen. Those where not very expensive, so maybe two other players compete with me.

On server were also orcs which could kill all alone Baium, and this might be some great story but unfortunately not mine.

This is it! Enjoy screenshots! Cheers!







Trapped in Kernon's door.















After Anakazel :P ORCS POWA!








Solo Epic - CORE.


Last Christmas I was playing L2... :)









Things might go different if I would choose gladiator as my second occupation change... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment