Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dimmensional Rift

Dimmensional Rift

Dimmensional Rift was another great way to earn Adena, and also one of my favourite. I've made it like hundred times, spend a small fortune for Dimmensional Fragments, but also earn earn much more on soul cristals stage 13, and occasionaly BEWSs.

Advantage of that kind of making adena is you dont need to fight for a spot, but also might be little boring. In most cases you're not even beating monsters, but just waiting for 'Red Room' on Shadow Dance.

Even if you could make 13th stage on Anakazel, it always was random who will get one - There is a chance that everyone in party will stage his cristal up, but also noone can have luck. In my case I was always entering with two (sometimes three, if i was solo :P) characters, to double (or triple) my chances just for one level up.



























Competition, this time I was too late.










Another Frintezza's Party.







Arrow in the air!







Congratulations. My raid was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment