Saturday, December 21, 2013

Epics, events, farming and Giran's stairs fun

Like many others before me, I started my journey in Lineage 2 world with a human warrior. You can see him at the first screen below. What is most funny fact about that char? For me, the guy who was playing mostly on private servers with custom weird stuff, and my favourite one was Dragon Network's Nightmare (custom subclass system). I started there and finished also. I made there tens of characters, I think on over 15 accounts, and I'm not counting those accounts with Raid Boss watchers, sumoners placed on most important spots because I had few account with them also.

If I count how many times I've made 3rd classes, DN-subclass quest, retails, nobless quests...  OMG! It took me over 6 years...

Back on track... funny thing about my first character? I've never dn subclass it (at least not on main class), or nobless him. Maybe that is not that funny after all.


There was always something better, or more important to do, but when I am thinking about past, it is pretty weird even for me. In my best days of L2, when I got top items and was able to kill almost every Raid Boss alone (no, not Epics, Core and Orfen was max :D) I was subbing everything I could possibly think off. Sometimes there was some crazy weird ideas like my worst experiment Phantom Ranger / Destro. It was made for fun (at this point of the game I could experiment, and I did). It had some potential but for that kind of subclass it was already too late - frenzy was not working anymore with bows, at least in times when I was testing it, waste but worth a try... :D

Back on track... again... So on my first character which was Hell Knight, I've never made any subclass, but I was playing with this char very often on retail. At very begining when I was just creating my supports, I made it Blade Dancer / Prophet. That was one of most desirable supports in party.

In C4/Interlude it was just amazing, it had some shortcoming in buffs like lack of Vampiric Rage, but still was the best because of Berserker Spirit, Wind Walk and something else. In some later chronicle I made Warcryer / Sword Singer which was just a perfect fit with my pp/bd, right? And with new comes Forgotten Scrolls it was even better then PP/BD, just perfect buffer.

Other then that, when all buffers got those special buffs, and almost every buffer got equal buffs (not perfectly equal but now elmost every buffer gives the same buffs under different name). I think Forgotten Scrolls are awesome, they added some unique and special skills, but also made that every buffer got almost the same buffs.

What I remember from sieges, all prophets job was give Berserker Spirit to whoever want it, and maybe, just maybe some resists, because of lack of buff slots.

Sorry for this chaotic note. I hope you will get what I ment.





Seek and destroy Event (or something similar)... :)







Another Tiat.



Christmas avenue in Giran.


Beleth's Tower quest.




Yeah, I was writing about that Tiat in some previuos post - about guy who lost his Frintezza. And wow I got almost full Epic RB jewelery set...






PK event.



Triplets are going in.



TH/WK was giving ok versus RBs.



Old clan team.



No comments:

Post a Comment