Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pretty in wedding dress


So in today's post there will be mostly my Treasure Hunter / Prophet subclass screenshots. I must admit it I was playing with that character for very long time. Actually I think most of my Lineage 2 time was with this pretty... :)

This was my first subclassed character, and I've never had before or later such mulitasked subclass. She was ideal option for me because I liked to play alone. I could go with her in any place any time, and exp whetever I wanted to. Because of Prophet's Buffs all the time on me I was always ready for any pvp.



Beauty in wedding dress










He looks very cool in DC light, isn't he?



Nothing like MJ heavy... :D





















Graphic bug while subclass switching.









Side effects of power leveling. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment