Friday, November 22, 2013

12 Phoenix Rings in one drop

Another pack of screenshots, this time from January of 2010. Can't remember exacly which chronicle it was but I bet some very close to 'Kamael's Chronicle'. :) Hope you will enjoy!
















Funny thing... I've killed Raid Boss in Valey of Saints, and got 12 Phoenix Rings in one drop. It's never happened to me before, and never after, so I think it's rare experience worth a share. Anyways you can imagine those 12 small, open chests lying on the ground with those rings and my face...  :O

I thought it was some kind of bug (and I will be reach), but for real there is a chance of that drop (i guess it was randomly from 1 to 14 Phoenix Rings at once), though bad thing was that they weren't very evpensive.

But still great view and story :P












Photo with Kemosabe, hahah.












Screenshot taken form one of the biggest victorys of my clan's alliance.




And few group screenshots inside of our new lovely castle.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment