Friday, November 15, 2013

Old C4 / C5 Lineage 2 gameplay screenshots


Old Cd / C5 Lineage 2 gameplay screenshots


Hello, today I'll share with you another pack of my old C4/C5 Lineage 2 gameplay screenshots.

First series of 8 images is with Valakas in Giran. It was some crazy server event. And it was pretty fun too.

Valaks in Giran... who would expect... :P










Valaks just owned whole server and flew away safety to his lair.






Having fun with enchanting :)


Soul Separator looks even better with that blue glow... :)




Just solo-owned Raid Boss. Oh, if we are here...  best character for farm and soloing RB? Well if we are thinking about C4/C5 times, private servers like Dragon-Networks Nightmare, where Bizon/Frenzy/Zealot/ and Rage was working with every weapon the same, TYRANT/DESTROYER was the most over powered char ever. And one of most popular there. During my time, I've made 3 tyrants/destroyers with different levels, mostly for killing RBs, exping other characters, farm quests etc.

On this pic you got my second orc, atm without DN-sub. Later I exped this char till required level for DN-sub quest, sub it, bought all possible skills, and then delevel to 58 just for low-level RBs.

I have made a lot of adena with my orcs, but that also required a lot of time camping RB's. Exped tens of characters not only mine, but also clan-mates.

With years, and new chronicles tyr/destros were more and more nerfed. Now (or lately, havent play for a longer while) this char become almost useless, and made players to look for other options... about another great rb killer and just amazing, very interesting character will be soon. :)


Now some funny shots taken on Adens roofs. Hey, have you heard about this unique  add-on to Lineage 2 called Lineage Assassins (Creed) 2? :)





Every pvp on roof ended with a tie. (Peace zone noobs!)



Unique subclass system is very great option for creating a very cool buff station. You canthink about all those possibilities... Prophet/Blade Dancer FTW. I must say with added later chants (Wind Walk chant and those combined 2 in one) Warcryer/Sword Singer was also great.

And now if you take your Tyr/destro in not even top, but medium items, on second account pp/bd, and optionaly your friend will take wc/sws. Killing Raid Boss was a childs play... :D





Eleis, was my first DN-subclassed  character. I gave almost all my items for horn, and after thinking what to do with it, I've figured TH/PP. This character was just amazing. Even if she wasn't my first Treasure Hunter, playing this character I had a lot of fun.

Oh off-handed dagger. I think it looks cool, and gave a lot, but don't know why they dissapeared later completely.








I had somewhere  very cool animated gif with that pose. Have to look for it later... :P






Not much, just stone stickered to the wal :P





Do you need to ks Golkonda Longhorn? Why don't we make a party with another party of summons!













Owning low-level Raid Boss. First tries.













Times, where Life Stones  were dropped pretty often. I remember I had like few hundreds of them, and then new chronicle comes in, where drop rate was striclty lowered. (Few coins ahead :P)






Side effects of using patches for Box/Chestsand mobs levels.


















Blood Tornado+10. Cheap weapon as hell, and I was actually to break it, but +10 sold nicely.


Panzer General


Sucessfull try of breaking Soul Bow... T_T









Doom armor production...


No comments:

Post a Comment