Thursday, November 28, 2013

Lineage 2 bug - multiple character clones

Lineage 2 bug - multiple character clones


One of the best and funniest bugs what ever happened to me in Lineage 2 - I was able to clone my character :D

As you can see in the screens I could easily clone myself few times in no time! How I did that? Well I can't remember exactly, but I can tell for sure it was related to transformation scrolls and reloging. It was something like: use some transformation skill / scroll and then relog.

When my character log back in, it returned to its basic skin, so something was colliding here.

Anyway I could not see that bug in client's window where I was reloging, there was fine. But other players, and me on other client's window could see an army of me!

I could move only with one of them, but who cares - I was able to create those cool screenshots! :P














No comments:

Post a Comment