Saturday, November 23, 2013

January / February of 2010. HE / PAL

OK. Today some screens from clan's Baium. Another pack of random pvp screenshots taken in 'wild' and just few from olympiad points transfer and other cool places.... :)

Hope You will enjoy!

First few screenshots were taken at Baium's raid where I was with my second archer ever - Hawkeye / Palladin.

If we are here I will say few words about that kind of archer. Saggitarius with Phoenix Knight Mix is great, it is really great on buffs, but also have some weaknesses.

I played with this character for about few months, I made on it DN-subclass, retail, nobless and everything what character could get in quests, I've exped it till almost maxiumum level. I was wearing a full DNET heavy set, and on greatest days of glory of this character Draconic Bow +10 ( i bought it +7 and made it all alone +10  if someone is curious :)).

From epic jewelery I had Zaken, Queen Ant, Baium's Ring, tateoosian necklace +5 (Frintezza wasn't a very good choise and Valakas was very expensive), and probably Antharas +4 (probably couse I'm not sure if i was able to buy it at this time, or using tateo earring).

How I would rate that archer? If you ask me, I was in medium equipment, with averange bow. In big wars, and great fights for epics / sieges with full party with buffs (a lot of buffs for attack speed) it was just amazing how easily you could go in fight and have a lot of time to go back if there is hot. You could risk a little more then every other character that is not half archer and go little further and give decided deadly shot.

Yeah, you might have a lot of fun with this character, but a lot depends from what is your gameplay style. If you have a party with everything, and all you have to do in sieges is have fun this character is for you.

If you do not have party with every buffs what is needed for archers party, then you will probably do not get invitation. :( This character gives almost nothing except ultimate deffense from time to time. Most of people hated characters what all they do was killing. :P

If your half tank, half archer is wearing heavy armor, you will not get much critical power, your advantage is full buff and heavy so in pvp you can stand little longer, and you will be almost always winner.

Without buffs, in one on one pvp it was very hard to beat someone. Unless he's archer, but that is not a rule and it's related with what DN-sub he have. :) Of course all depends from skills.

On my old server there was few great he/pals which were playing amazing with this character (you could forget about being a hero either on howkeye subclass or phoenix knight).














Orcs and boobz. My favourite combination. :)



Guess who just made himself a space in best Tyranossaurus spot. :)




























My best and greatest supports. Prophet / Blade Dancer and Warcryer / Sword Singer.

One or sometimes even both of them were online almost as long as me. Meaning they were in every place I was going. We beat together a lot or RB's and were on top playlist with highest score for killing RBs.





AS+6






Funny anchor catch. :)






In that times every broken Book of Giant was just pain, only best, lucky bastards could ever afford to make all skills to like 12/15.

No comments:

Post a Comment