Thursday, November 21, 2013

Over 150 screenshots from Lineage 2 taken in November and December of 2009

This post is going to be one with the largest count of my Lineage 2 gameplay screenshots - it's over 150 screenshots!

All screenshots presents Lineage 2 from few different perspectives... in part of them I was running my own small clan (with my 60/40 partner and cousin). Saying small i mean we were the only active players there, and we had there like over 50 characters just ours.

From the other hand I was playing in very active clan... when I was joining it, it was not such popular, but later our clan become stronger, much more powerfull. We was taking a part in biggest alliances all most important wars/sieges/epics/events/quest etc.

When I think about my old clan, before my eyes I can see our lovely party with all those great archers, our clan support Warcryer/Bishop, and all those amazing people after them.

Actually today is a lot of screenshots from when I was preparing my first archer-character to join some bigger clan. For my first archer I choose SilverRanger / Sword Singer, because I had already a nicely exped Sword Singer so that was a great shortcut. :P




From the left: My cousin with his Blade Dancer / Phantom Ranger, mine Sword Singer / Silver Ranger, and my Warlord (on this screenshot on retailed subclass - Destroyer / Palladin).

Destroyer / Palladins also got theirs episode on Dragon-Network. Short, but at some time that character was even better than Destroyer / Tyrant, well atleast in pvp.






Not today but later that Raid Boss wasn't stading very long after it's spawn, xaxaxa...


My SR/SWS in Majestic Heavy set... Later I did all it's parts to +10 (and i hope I've screenshooted it!). Since on server was dominating already DNET and Dynasty sets, mine was quite a nice supprise in pvp. :)



Only Baium Quest.



















 A very good example of scamer. As you can see some guy is trying to tell me I won a prize, so all I need to do is tell him my login and password.



 One of the clans declared via it's own Hero, that they are leaving the server. So the message was "come to our clan hall and pick up our items!".

Yea, it might be hard to belive, I had somewhere replay with 'gates open' recorded, but I think it's lost now.

Anyway it was something like, they told to whole server to come to theirs clan hall at some specific hour, and that there will be items dropped. Few players came, doors were opened, the items were dropped, and the thing was items were like D-Grades and N0-grades, so it was actually a lot of laugh from those guys.

They did no leave, at least not all of them.










Here is the screenshot of custom DNET heavy set made by GMs on Dragon-Network. Pretty powerfull thing.

















My circlet is now+6... :P


Not this time, blow this up with to much vampiric rage, couse crits like 6 400 are pretty cool.


Clan's meeting.




I broke a lot of Majestic parts trying to make it+6, you have no idea how many broke while making it to +10!



Now my WC/SWS is on its 3rd class ocupation change.


































 Heine Siege.


 Event? Nope, GM just having fun playing all alone T_T.

















 Pirate hat - moustache are up.


 Party mask - my moustache are down.


 Hail to the queen!



 Dude, that is my chair!











 





 Arcana Mace crafted.



Having fun at Heine's Stronghold. TH killed with support :P


Someone else get killed by support.


4s team.


Red (over +16) Arcana Mace.







 Clan's Dimmensional. Anakazel.











No comments:

Post a Comment