Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Another collection of 50 random Lineage 2 screenshots


I'm looking now at all of today uploaded screenshots and thinking about how great that game was, and how many hours I was online. For sure it was quite a long, but very enjoyable time.

Today I'm putting here about 50, pretty random screenshots from old C4-C5 times. I was keeping them so long, that it is hard to just delete them, and wven if it is only for me, I think it's still worth to keep them. :))





I wrote in some previous post that C4 times was great for all Daggers like Treasure Hunters. I had all kinds of Daggers (I mean races not including mixed classes), and even 3 Human - Daggers on different levels (for different level Treasure Chests). Few with Dragon-Network subclass, and some on mixed chars retail, so I can say I knew this character maybe not perfectly, but I think pretty well. My favourite Dragon-Network subbed Dagger characters:
  • Treasure Hunter / Prophet
  • Treasure Hunter / Warlord
 There will be many screenshots with those two (maybe not today, but for sure in future), couse I was plaing them pretty often. :)

Anyways I think I've make little fortune on enchants, and over-enchanted items.






Catacomb Raider and his always loyal friend in action... ;D



Just helping my friend in 3rd class occupation change quest.




 

Nightmare couple :P





I must say MJ heavy or Orc warrior looks amazing, thank goodness I've made screenshot so I could just watch after hours. :D





Dude... that haircut is bugged.







Quest for 4th clans' level.







Korim.


Galaxia.


MJ heavy again. <3


Catacomb vision... funny bug, but at least I could see whitch rooms are free :D














No comments:

Post a Comment