Sunday, November 10, 2013

First occupation change


I had level 30th and absolutely no idea what class-change is. It took me few more levels to find out.

In Gludio territory I've tested many no-grade weapon types (swords, bows, blunts etc) and some of available heavy armors spending every adena I got... :D


30th level and only one offensive skill sucked badly. i had no idea what to do next, how to learn more skills or earn more adena.

Good thing when you are newbie, and don't know anybody on server? You're focusing on exploring map, killing mobs and meeting other players, and that was most of your game, but also very enjoyable.

When my character was about 36 level I finally made first occupation change, become a knight, and finally could learn some more skills.






Joined my first ever clan.




In the mean time I've created my first mage and future support. With experience gained with first char it was much faster and easier get to first occupation change :)


Gladiator with reds Samurai Long Sword* Samurai Long Sword duals. I belive it was my first time when I've seen red-enchanted weapon. Could not ressist and made a nice screenshot near to half naked elf... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment