Monday, November 11, 2013

A lot of exping and first RB

A lot of exping and first time RB

What I remember exping tooks very long hours, if I think about it how long it took me to exp to 76 level (it was max level in C4, or sth similar 78 maybe)... well it was months.

Solo exping, no buff, being a low damage tank, low grade items, my panther eating 30% of it + crystals, this sucked much. And this is why I've started exping my Prophet.

Oh, the second good reason of making another char like that was, Prophets, Warcryers, Overlords, Shilen Saint, Evas Saint etc could sell buffs. Even Bishops was able to scam few new commers for selling buffs. I've always wanted to make even 3rd char like SE, couse SE could sell two mage buffs for the same price like Prophets was selling all of its. And i must say I did, and at some point I had all available support, just for me. This was fun. :)





 Yep, just preety blond in wedding dress. :D




This is how I owned cave beasts! xD


Some random player in unusual dressing.


Exploring Devastated Castle.




Pretty huge white tiger...

...is chasing me. :D


I've found the field with Treasure Chests and thought my adena problems are now solved.


Don't ask.


Even Soulshots at some point become to expensive. Crafter is now needed.

  

Get some bug. My items dissapear and over my head showed up something strange.


First time Sea of Spores.


Is't that Axe handy?





No, this was not adena to take... : (









Another bug.


My first doom set. :)



Weapon upgrade to top-b!






RB ownage. I was probably with to high level, so he didnt drop a thing. But this was fun killing Raid Boxx with clan mates.






Someone brought Ashakiel to Giran. :D That was times, at least at Dragon-Network, where Raid Boss could chase you all over the map.










My 3rd clan I think. But first where we were actually a clan - exping, RB, and pvping together.

No comments:

Post a Comment