Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dark Avenger. my second occupation change


When my character was over 40 level I was already in every village and city, and known more or less where I can exp. Bad thing was gatekeeper cost like a lot, and items cost more. I was broke, but since my first occupation change cost nothing but time (quest) I wasnt sure I can do same thing.

In Dragon-Network server in theory you could choose between making occupation change quest or buying mark. Time saver as hell.

Anyways I wanted (was made) to make quest for my second occupation change. What I remmember I could not finish that quest, because something... private server. I had to collect adena for quest item and somehow I did (it tooked me like 6 extra levels). So my seccond occupation change was on 46th level.






Aden Castle.




 Entrance to Lair fo Antharas. In background some guy just running away before Bloody Queens train. :D


My first C-grade Full Plate Havy set. And first visit in Heine (f*** Venice - noone likes Heine because of it's spawn points, and gk to stores localizations) :D

Ivory Tower, looking for skill books for Dark Avenger. This was another great thing about Lineage 2 - searching for skill scripts. For some it was another great adventure, for others another way to earn adena for extra dropped spellbooks.



No comments:

Post a Comment